Dermal fillers such as Juvederm®, Restylane® and Sculptra® are used as an effective treatment for deep lines and wrinkles.
Facial aging is characterised by thinning of the skin and reduction of its elasticity.
With age advancement there will be a reduction in dermal collagen, Hyaluronic acid elastin which are all important in maintaining skin integrity and elasticity. Moreover factors such as sunlight and smoking accelerate the aging process.
Dermal fillers are mainly containing hyaluronic acid and are used to restore the elasticity of skin, They also fill the wrinkles and create volume for a better look of the skin in certain areas. We provide a wide range of dermal filler injections in our clinic. This includes:
Standard Dermal filler injection:
This method covers the common areas of prominent wrinkles around the nose and lips. The areas of injection is demonstrated in Pictures 1 (nasolabial fold) and Picture 2 (Marionette fold). The injections last for 6-12 months
Advanced Dermal filler injections:
- Mental crease injection: which refers to the horizontal line which is located between the chin and lower lip, injection lasts for 6-12 months
- Extended mental crease injection when the same line is extending to both sides of the chin. Injection lasts for 6-12 months.
- Chin Augmentation: This is used for individuals with small chins to improve their appearance. The injection lasts 12-18 months
- Injection to lip borders and lip augmentation: To improve the appearance and volume of both upper and lower lips. The injection lasts for 6-12 months
- Malar augmentation: this injection is used for individuals with flat cheeks. This is a common condition observed in some individuals especially with aging or weight loss. The injection lasts for 12-18 months, permanent material also can be used.
- Dermal filler injections for deep facial lines; It is not uncommon that deep facial wrinkles do not respond to solo injection of Botox. In such cases dermal filler injection will give a better result.